Monday, November 12, 2012

. broken .



What is trust?
What is faith?
Is it all blind?
When it’s lost, how do you find it again?
How do you rebuild it?
How do you learn to forgive and trust again?
How do you find that place inside for the person who betrayed you?

I only have questions. I’m lost for answers.

I keep looking for something or someone to rescue me from the pain and the doubt and the fear. But all I find is emptiness, just a black hole sucking out my soul. Turning inside myself is far too frightening and painful. I’m lost without a guide or map. Isn’t there any kind of fucking emotional GPS?

I want to tear things down. I want to blow holes through them. I want to destroy. I want to hurt as I’m hurting. I want to push off this pain and fear. I want to kick at it with anger.

Someone rescue me.


No comments:

Post a Comment