Sunday, November 11, 2012

. our love is madness . thank you Muse!



I heard this song and it completely summed up the last couple of weeks.  I forgive, you forgive, we continue. Our love is madness and you're my crazy pill.  I'm insane for you.

"Madness"

I, I can't get these memories out of my mind,
And some kind of madness has started to evolve.
I, I tried so hard to let you go,
But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole, yeah

I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realized,
What you mean.


And now, I need to know is this real love,
Or is it just madness keeping us afloat?
And when I look back at all the crazy fights we had,
Like some kind of madness
Was taking control


And now I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realized,
What you need.


And now I have finally seen the end
And I'm not expecting you to care
But I have finally seen the light
I have finally realized
I need your love
I need your love

Come to me,
Just in a dream
Come on and rescue me.
Yes I know, I can be wrong
Maybe I'm too headstrong
Our love is
Madness 



MUSE lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
"Madness" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Copyright © 2000-2012 AZLyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment